Friday 2 November 2012

Secret Sister Swap! Thank you Sunny!

This arrived in the mail today! It's funny because I never mentioned in my questionnaire that I love either practical or consumable gifts, yet my Secret Sister got it exactly right! If the box contained nothing other that a single caramel apple I would have been in my glory, but it actually came with two! My most favourite treat in the world, but we don't have a Rocky Mountain store here (probably a good thing, I'd eat them far to often!) It also came with mint hot chocolate, and coconut patties and ghirardelli chocolates! My SS should be getting her box today too, I hope she likes it!


  

  

Sweet treats!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like your package. My intention was to send you indulgences so you can take time for yourself which is really hard for us moms to do. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete